Stable doors in Essex and Suffolk
Stable doors offer a visually appealing traditional charm to properties of any age and are a perfect alternative to a traditional door. Giving you the option of opening 2 separate sections, it’s no wonder to see why the popularity of these elegant stable doors has increased over the past few years.
Manufactured with high-quality materials, the versatility of stable doors is undeniable. Stable doors could improve the ventilation of your kitchen without having to open the door fully when cooking. Or welcome fresh air into your home, while keeping pets or small children safely indoors.
Strong and secure double glazed stable doors
Stable doors are created for everyday living in summer and winter. The design and materials used to produce our stable doors reduces draughts and heat loss. This means a more consistent and comfortable temperature throughout the home and lowering your energy bills.
Aside from energy efficiency, security is an undeniably important factor to consider when replacing your door. Our stable doors are produced from strong uPVC or aluminium and undergo rigorous testing to give you peace of mind knowing that your home and family are safe.
Design the stable door to ideally match your home by selecting:
- Material – durable uPVC or robust aluminium
- Colour – choosing from our diverse colour palette
- Glazing – double or triple glazed window using patterned or clear glass
- Configuration – customise the layout of the door or add matching sidelights
- Handles – a variety of handles to match the home’s character
- Other finishes – such as adding Georgian bars to the windows